Latest BARNBY DUN PRIMARY ACADEMY Events
- TRAINING DAY - SCHOOL CLOSED TO PUPILS04Sep2017
- SCHOOL RE-OPENS05Sep2017
- School Photos - Individual and After School Family Appointments11Oct2017
@ School Hall
Information to follow.
- KINGSWOOD RESIDENTIAL VISIT - Y625Oct2017
- Y6 CHILDREN RETURN FROM KINGSWOOD27Oct2017
WELCOME TO BARNBY DUN PRIMARY ACADEMY
Thank you for choosing our school.
Barnby Dun Primary is a happy, welcoming, vibrant school where everyone is valued and respected. Our pupils are encouraged and praised so they feel confident in their abilities, know how to succeed and have aspirational goals, aiming for high standards to be the best they can be.
We want to ensure your child thoroughly enjoys their time with us and takes forward many happy memories. At Barnby Dun we aim to make learning as fun, meaningful and innovative as possible so children make their very best progress.
Children, staff, pupils and Governors work together to create a safe and stimulating learning environment, where all children grow academically, morally and socially.
We have a well-established, highly motivated and dedicated staff who are forward thinking, driven and passionate about educating and caring for children.
I hope you find the information on our website a useful introduction to our school and your child enjoys many happy, fulfilling years with us. We look forward to working in partnership with you.
Miss C.E. Robinson - Head Teacher
- July 2016 - 'Good' (Link to 2016 report) ~ HMI Ofsted , 'Leaders and Governors have maintained the good quality of education since the last inspection. A cheerful, bustling ethos is tangible...Pupils are eager to come to Barnby Dun. This is clearly demonstrated by excellent rates of attendance. Efforts are praised and pupils are valued as individuals.'
- March 2012 - 'Good' (Link to 2012 report)
RECENT LETTERS (click the links)