Please Remember To Activate Your ParentPay Account & Top Up if Necessary for Dinner and Breakfast Payments - Thank You
Latest BARNBY DUN PRIMARY ACADEMY, 2017-2018 HOLIDAY PATTERN Events
- YEAR 5 & 6 SHAKESPEAR'S ROSE THEATRE TRIP09Jul2018
- SCHOOL CLOSED FOR THE SUMMER HOLIDAYS-CHILDREN RETURN TUESDAY 4TH SEPTEMBER20Jul2018
- TRAINING DAY03Sep2018
- SCHOOL RE-OPENS FOR PUPILS04Sep2018
Please click on the above link for the term dates for next year
WELCOME TO BARNBY DUN PRIMARY ACADEMY
Thank you for choosing our school.
Barnby Dun Primary is a happy, welcoming, vibrant school where everyone is valued and respected. Our pupils are encouraged and praised so they feel confident in their abilities, know how to succeed and have aspirational goals, aiming for high standards to be the best they can be.
We want to ensure your child thoroughly enjoys their time with us and takes forward many happy memories. At Barnby Dun we aim to make learning as fun, meaningful and innovative as possible so children make their very best progress.
Children, staff, pupils and Governors work together to create a safe and stimulating learning environment, where all children grow academically, morally and socially.
We have a well-established, highly motivated and dedicated staff who are forward thinking, driven and passionate about educating and caring for children.
I hope you find the information on our website a useful introduction to our school and your child enjoys many happy, fulfilling years with us. We look forward to working in partnership with you.
Miss C.E. Robinson - Head Teacher
Click on the Cool Milk logo below to visit their website for information about your child's school milk
- July 2016 - 'Good' (Link to 2016 report) ~ HMI Ofsted , 'Leaders and Governors have maintained the good quality of education since the last inspection. A cheerful, bustling ethos is tangible...Pupils are eager to come to Barnby Dun. This is clearly demonstrated by excellent rates of attendance. Efforts are praised and pupils are valued as individuals.'
- March 2012 - 'Good' (Link to 2012 report)
RECENT LETTERS (click the links)